Mitos Red Selección
It is from the previligied conditions of Valencia’s terroir at an altitude over 700 meters, that this dry red wine is born in one of the most modern wineries in Spain. This wine has been produced with selected grapes and the perfect combination of Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot varieties, making it a fresh, soft and fruity wine.
- Cabernet Sauvignon y Merlot
- Region: D.O. P. Valencia
- Vintage: 2018
- Vinification: Selected grapes from the best, old vines are fermented in upright stainless steel tanks. Once the wine is stabilized, it’s filtered over a ceramic membrane of a cross-flow filter and bottled.
- The perfect combination of the Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot varieties make if a fresh, soft and fruity wine.
- Alcohol: 13,5%
- Acidity: 4.7 g/L
- pH: 3.69
- Residual Sugar: 1.7 g/L
- Color: Intense plum red with violet edge expressing youth.
- Aroma: Soft aroma of fruit with tropical notes, melting into chocolates and caramel.
- Taste: Soft apricot jam blended with citrus, chocolates and herbs.
- Serving temperature: 14-16ºC
- Pairing: Pasta, roasted meat, freshwater fish, cold cuts and cheese.