It is from the previligied conditions of Valencia’s terroir at an altitude over 700 meters, that this dry White wine is produced in one of the most modern wineries in Spain. Th especial mediterranean characer of this Chardonnay, tasty and extremely refined, surprises in each sip.
- Region: D.O. P. Valencia
- Vintage: 2019
- 100% Chardonnay
- Vinification: Selected Chardonnay grapes are fermented in upright stainless thanks during 2-4 weeks. Once wine was stabilized, it was filtered over a ceramic membrane of a cross-flow filter and bottled. Refined Chardonnay, fresh and with no additives.
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- pH: 3,3
- Acidity: 5.9 g/L
- Residual Sugar: 1.7 g/L
- Color: Bright straw golden yellow color with greenish tinges.
- Aroma: Complex, floral, suggestions of honey, green apple, almonds, with an elegant mineral background.
- Taste: Creamy passage in the mouth, taste is well balanced with honey, mineral and mild acidity, reminding of apple, melon and citrus.
- Serving temperature: 8-10 ºC
- Pairing: All types of fish, seafood, rice dishes, vegatables, or as aperitif.