Mitos White Bio
A selection of Chardonnay organic grapes from the region ferment at low temperature in stainless steel vats. Afterwards, the wine is clarified naturally, filtered and bottled, which produces a refined, creamy and fresh Chardonnay without any additives.
- Region: D.O. P. Valencia
- Vintage: 2020
- Vinification: Selected ecological Chardonnay grapes are fermented in upright stainless tanks during 2-4 weeks. Once wine is stabilized, it is filtered over a ceramic membrane of a cross-flow filter and bottled. Refined Chardonnay, fresh and with no additives
- Un Chardonnay refinado, fresco y sin aditivos.
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Acidity: 5.9 g/L
- Residual Sugar: 1.7 g/L
- Color: Bright straw golden yellow color with greenish tinges.
- Aroma: Complex, floral, suggestions of honey, green apple, almonds, with an elegant mineral background.
- Taste: Creamy passage in the mouth, taste is well balanced with honey, mineral and mild acidity, reminding of apple, melon and citrus.
- Serving temperature: 8- 10ºC
- Pairing: All types of fish, seafood, rice dishes, vegatables, or as aperitif